FM Ireland Conference & Exhibition – for the latest in products, services and new ideas
15 January 2019
FM Ireland will take place on the 5 – 6 March 2019, at the RDS, Dublin.
FM Ireland incorporates Health & Safety Ireland and Fire Safety Ireland and is your opportunity to see and hear the latest in new ideas, new technologies, best practice, products, services, suppliers and solutions that can help deliver safe and secure working environments that are cost effective and which add value to an organisation.
As well as needing to be up to date with the latest relevant legislation (whether that be related to health & safety, cleaning, fire safety, working at height, etc…) a modern facility manager with their team also have to address issues including staff wellbeing and creating an effective work space, which improves the wellbeing of staff, this can have a direct impact on illness and staff retention.
As well as addressing all these issues the FM Ireland Conference will also look at how new technologies will impact the role of the facilities manager and the delivery of services. Whether that be drones to clean buildings and windows, autonomous robots designed to cut grass or clean floors, smart buildings and IOT delivering information on how the workspace interacts with employees and occupants.
Supported by the leading national and international trade associations visitors will have access to a multi-steamed conference programme which will focus on facilities management, the workspace and employee wellbeing, health & safety, fire safety, security, energy, cleaning and much more.
The FM Ireland exhibition is the largest gathering of suppliers and service providers in the country. This is your opportunity to see, touch, and get hands on with the latest in new products, technologies, supplier and service providers who can assist you and your team.
All aspects of FM Ireland are free to attend. To register simply visit www.fmireland.com and go to the registration page. Those wanting to know more about how to participate in the exhibition should contact the FM Team on +44 1892 518877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of attending
- The complete event for those involved in managing, maintaining and operating facilities of all kinds.
- FREE Exhibition featuring the largest range of products and services assembled in one place in Ireland this year.
- FREE Conference content addressing your day-to-day concerns.
- The chance to talk to real people about real products, problems and practice.
- In-depth advice on products and services from the people who make and supply them.
- The greatest single gathering of your colleagues and people from related disciplines.
- Ideas, inspiration and answers, whatever your area of responsibility and working environment.
- Meet the organisations who represent you.