Ireland’s biggest dedicated data centres exhibition opens on November 20-21 at RDS
13 November 2018
The conference programme will feature local and international industry leaders and experts in their field in panel discussions, presentations, workshops, case studies and facilitated Q&A sessions to deliver valuable information on Ireland and the Irish market, business opportunities as well as practical advice on how you can improve your efficiency and resilience without compromising effectiveness or security.
Whether your digital Infrastructure is a server or comms room, small data centres or a larger facility the information and networking opportunities DataCentres Ireland delivers make this a must attend event for all involved or responsible whatever the focus of your business.
This year we are pleased to announce that we have keynote addresses on both days of the event:
- Day 1 (Nov 20) – Niall McEntegart, DataCentre Site Operations Director EMEA, Facebook “Future Gazing – The Demands On and Development of the DataCentre”
- Day 2 (Nov 21) – Minister Pat Breen TD, Dept of Business, Enterprise and Innovation ”DataCentre Strategy for Ireland, Data Protection and GDPR”
- Why will Colo Data Centres in Cities Be Disrupted by the re-architecting of Telephone Exchanges (Central Offices) to Open Source Cloud Data Centres? (Speaker: John Laban – Open Compute Project)
- PPA’s as a Way of Delivering More Sustainable Energy to DataCentres (Speaker: Anthony Rourke – EY Ireland)
- Energy Performance Measurement in Datacentres- How ISO 50001 Should Deliver Real Datacentre Efficiency (Liam McLaughlin – GEN Europe)
- Navigating the DataCentre Compliance Minefield with Homer Simpson and the Potential Impact on M&A’s (Emma Fryer – TechUK)
What else is on?
On November 20 in the President’s Room accessed via the DataCentres Ireland Exhibition Hall:
- 10am-11am – ‘Cloud CIX product launch’
- 11.15am-12.30pm – ‘Meet the DCA – The Data Centre Trade Association’
- 2.30pm-4pm – ‘The first Irish iMasons Local edition event’
On November 20 in the catering area of the Main Exhibition Hall
- 4.15pm-4.45pm – DataCentres Ireland Networking Drinks Reception
The Exhibition features over 85 of the most active suppliers and service providers, show casing the very latest in new products, technologies, services and solutions.
Access to all aspects of DataCentres Ireland is free
All those who register before November 13 will be sent an email which includes a barcode that will allow you to register yourself onsite and speed your access into the event.
Alternatively you can register on the day at the DataCentres Ireland Registration Desks located within the foyer of the Main Hall of the RDS.
Register at www.datacentres-ireland.com.http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2018/11/13/irelands-biggest-dedicated-data-centres-exhibition-opens-at-rds-on-20-21-november/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/datacentres-1.pnghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/datacentres-1-300x300.pngSponsoredbig data,conference