There’s always a better way – FM Ireland focuses on products and practices
30 January 2017
Facilities Management Ireland (FM Ireland) takes place from 7-8 March 2017 in the RDS, Dublin. This is a unique opportunity for all those involved in creating and maintaining retail, industrial, commercial, government buildings and facilities. FM Ireland is where you can come together, network with peers, hear the latest in new ideas, best practice and see latest products, services and solution providers that can be of direct assistance to you and your business.
Now more than ever, you need to be sure you’re getting the maximum return from every euro and minute available to you. By putting all the products, people and knowledge you need in one place, FM Ireland offers you the best possible return on your investment. So if you only have the time and budget to attend one event this year, make it this one.
Some of the benefits of attending:
- The complete event for those involved in managing, maintaining and operating facilities of all kinds;
- Free exhibition featuring the largest range of products and services assembled in one place in Ireland this year;
- Free conference content addressing your day-to-day concerns;
- The chance to talk to real people about real products, problems and practice;
- In-depth advice on products and services from the people who make and supply them;
- The greatest single gathering of your colleagues and people from related disciplines;
- Ideas, inspiration and answers, whatever your area of responsibility and working environment;
- Meet the organisations that represent you.
FM Ireland uses a unique combination of conference content, delivered adjacent to Ireland’s largest exhibition of suppliers showcasing the latest products, services and solutions that can assist Irish businesses.
FM Ireland benefits from the active support of leading Irish organisations addressing the different aspects covered by the event. Their support guarantees that the conference programme is relevant to the needs of the market, whilst giving FM Ireland access to unique marketing channels from which to promote the event and secure attendance.
Conference and exhibition details
Topics and themes addressed will include:
Health & Safety Presentation – hosted by IOSH East Ireland Branch, including:
- How to manage contractors;
- Legal implications when appointing project supervisors;
- Working at height;
- ISO 45001 and how to integrate with ISO 9001.
FM and Property Presentation – hosted by the SCSI and BIFM, including:
- Mobility in the workplace and low-cost fixes;
- The Stoddart Review – what can we as an industry learn;
- ISO 16890 – the new air-filtration standard and what this means for you;
- Landlord and tenant update.
Fire Safety – hosted by ASFP Ireland and IFE, including:
- Interactive panel discussion on passive fire protection and your legal obligations;
- How the fixtures and fittings matter when looked at from a fire-safety perspective.
Building Services – hosted by IRI Ireland, including:
- ISO 45001 ODS and FGas: obligations for service providers;
- Cooling towers and Legionella;
- EN 378 – The new revisions affecting refrigeration.
Other presentations include:
- CMMS supporting the role of the FM;
- Best practice in tendering and procurement for companies – the client’s perspective;
- Power – securing the quality of supply.
Featuring over 100 exhibitors and thousands of products and services and solutions, the exhibition is a unique opportunity to see the latest and discover new approaches and suppliers that can help you.
Whilst attendance to FM Ireland (Including Health & Safety Ireland and Fire & Safety Ireland) is free, we recommend that you register online. Visit www.fmireland.com where you can see the latest information.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact the FM Ireland Team on +44 1892 518877 or email: email@example.com://www.engineersjournal.ie/2017/01/30/fm-ireland-facilities-management-conference/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Busy-Expo-FM-2016.jpghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Busy-Expo-FM-2016-300x300.jpgSponsoredconference