Benefit from an improved and more efficient workflow
07 April 2015
Measurement and inspection technologies play a vital role in today’s successful manufacturing companies. ZEISS Ireland Showcase Events are an opportunity to experience the latest technologies in a friendly, informal environment. With a mixture of technical presentations and hands-on workshops, the events aim to help you:
- Improve your measurement workflows;
- Learn new techniques and experience their benefits first-hand;
- Understand the range of options available to maximise efficiency; and
- Exchange problems and solutions in an open forum.
A wide range of equipment will be on display or presented at the event, including:
- ZEISS O-Inspect 322 – Multisensor CMM;
- ZEISS DuraMax – Shop Floor CMM;
- ZEISS Metrotom – Computed Tomography;
- ZEISS SmartZoom 5 – Smart Digital Microscope; and
- ZEISS Primotech – Smart Materials Microscope
The agenda on each day will follow the same format, allowing you to choose the date most convenient for you. Please click here to view the programme. Places are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so early booking is advised. Please register above to reserve your place. Admission will be free of charge, with lunch, light refreshments and parking provided.
Do you have questions about ZEISS IMT – Ireland Showcase Event? Contact ZEISS IMT.
Where & When?
APT Ireland, Applied Polymer Technology Gateway,
Research Hub, Athlone Institute of Technology
Tuesday, 19 May 2015 at 10:00 – Thursday, 21 May 2015 at 16:00 (IST)http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2015/04/07/zeiss-ireland-showcase-event/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/O-INSPECT-322-1024x681.jpeghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/O-INSPECT-322-300x300.jpegNewsmanufacturing