Your Direct Route to Ireland’s Engineering Profession
Engineers Ireland is the voice of the engineering profession in Ireland and the EngineersJournal.ie website and the eJournal email newsletter provides you with a direct route to this important and influential audience.
99% of Engineers Ireland members confirmed that our website and eJournal email newsletter is a welcome source of news and information on their profession.
56% view the site and email newsletter on a laptop, 32% on a desktop PC, 5% on a tablet and 7% on their smartphone.
EngineersJournal.ie is developed on a responsive design platform for optimal display on all devices.
Our seven information channels are:
CIVIL – Civil, structural, environmental, building services, geotechnical, local government
CHEM – Chemical, pharmaceutical, biomedical
MECH – Mechanical, aeronautical, industrial
TECH – Technology, comms, electronic, software
BIO – Bio, marine, forestry, food, agriculture
ELEC – Electrical, energy
NEWS – General interest, all categories
The eJournal is circulated fortnightly by e-mail to all members. Advertising in the eJournal offers an unrivalled opportunity to get your message straight to the inboxes of engineers.
Your options include:
- Editorial content published online and/or on our email newsletter.
- Display advertising (Leaderboard and MPU sizes) appearing run-of-site.
- Display advertising (Banner and MPU sizes) on our eJournal email newsletter.
Insights Survey Research Partner
- Insights is a series of surveys that builds a comprehensive trend-based record of Ireland’s engineering sector.
- They gather invaluable market intelligence on the latest topics and trends.
- See the results of a recent one HERE and talk to our team about becoming our next Insights Survey Research Partner – the pulse of Ireland’s engineering sector.
- Reach out to a pool of 25,000+ prospective employees through engineersjournal.ie and engineersireland.ie, two websites which keep members up to date with changes in their profession, industry news, events and job vacancies
- Advertising with us online reaches more potential candidates than any other medium in Ireland, giving your business the best chance at finding the talent you need: all members of Engineers Ireland, including those in professional practice and engineering students.
- Listing a vacancy on the Engineers Ireland website is open to all, including recruitment agencies and engineering companies.
The members’ resource website engineersireland.ie, offers a site wide advertising Mini-MPU (220px wide by 183px high) designed to the same aspect ratio of a standard MPU.
Placement can be site wide or targeted on the Recruitment or Training sections.
There is no more effective way to reach engineers online in Ireland. For more information and a Mediapack, contact us now and put your message onto their laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Brands that we work with
Contact us now
There is no more effective way to reach engineers online in Ireland.
Contact us now and put your message onto their laptops, tablets and smartphones:
Tel: (01) 2947765
Mob: 087 123 5167
Tel: (01) 2947761
Contact us now for more information or a Mediapack outlining how we can put your message in front of this valuable and influential audience.