Essentra Components – thousands of new hardware products added to range for machine building and equipment manufacturers in Ireland
07 October 2019
Alongside new PA, PP, POM and PF offerings the firm also offers steel, stainless steel and aluminium choices and customisable colour options to suit customer build applications.
Essentra Components is pleased to announce thousands of new catalogue products focused on the needs of its industrial manufacturing customers.
5,000 new SKUs of standard machine parts
This includes 5,000 new SKUs of standard machine parts including handwheels, knobs, levers, handles, control knobs, and indexing plungers.
Alongside new PA, PP, POM and PF offerings Essentra Components also offers steel, stainless steel and aluminium choices and customisable colour options to suit customer build applications.
Other extended ranges to make things easier for future machine builds include:
- Hygienic feet, handles, locks and nuts: Its new easy-to-clean, chemically resistant, 3-A standard range of products are ideal for healthcare and food industry equipment manufacturing. 3-A is a standard to promote hygienic equipment design. This set of feet, handles and knobs all incorporate polished 304 stainless steel, silicone gaskets and smooth surfaces to reduce dust and dirt build-up. Polished 304 stainless steel nuts prevent air, dust and liquid ingress by obscuring threads.
- Anti-vibration bell mounts: In a range of thread sizes from M8-M16, these light to medium duty mounts made from steel and shore rubber hardness 60 isolate vibrations. Safe break options are available.
- Toggle clamps: Extended range of vertical and horizontal, hold-down, push/pull, safety lock and stainless steel clamps stocked in industry standard sizing.
- Accessories for hydraulic systems: Oil level indicators, breather caps with splash guard and column level indicators for checking fluid levels in hydraulic systems.
- Tube clamp connectors: For connecting, assembling and clamping elements in machine building and tube connecting.
Further information on Essentra Components products can be found on the Essentra Components website – www.essentracomponents.ie, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow them on social media: https://facebook.com/essentracomponents/, www.linkedin.com/company/essentra https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-2g7tiLiKxsDptdC79BNQhttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/2019/10/07/52420/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/a1b-6-1024x593.jpghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/a1b-6-300x300.jpgSponsoredindustry,machinery,manufacturing