Envirosafe Ireland dust control equipment
02 February 2018
Envirosafe Ireland is the exclusive Irish distributor for Zipwall. Zipwall is a low-cost, dust control barrier which will allow an area to be cordoned off in minutes for renovations/maintenance. Zipwall is fast to erect, movable, reusable, washable and very effective at controlling dust. Zipwall also eliminates the need for working at heights and use of ladders. It can also save significant amounts of money and time (vs structural barriers).
- Spring-loaded, twist-locking poles 3m, 3.6m or 6m tall – with non-skid head-plates for stability.
- Poles are lightweight anodized aluminium.
- Foam Rails tightly seal the barrier to walls, ceilings and floors.
- Zip-door kits provide quick and easy ways to seal off doorways.
- Protect your employees, clients, and jobsite environment
- Reusable Zipfast panels.
- Polythene sheeting can be used with heavy-duty zippers.
TechTrak Polymeric Contamination Control Flooring
Envirosafe Ireland distributes TechTrak Polymeric Contamination Control Flooring. The high-tack polymer is the most effective way of controlling all forms of foot borne and wheel borne contamination with almost 100 per cent particulate and bacteria removal with just three steps or three wheel rotations prior to entering the critical environment.
TechTrak polymeric contamination control flooring is typically installed in critical entrances, gowning rooms or airlocks and substantially lowers microbial and particle counts, reduces airborne contamination, eliminates disposable costs and can be maintained within your current cleaning schedule.
Contamination Control Flooring: http://envirosafeireland.ie/contamination-control-flooring-2
Benefits of Polymeric Contamination Control Flooring
- Prevents more than 99 per cent of contamination from entering your critical area.
- Greatly reduces airborne contamination.
- Helps to eliminate cross contamination and control potent compounds.
- Can be sized and shaped to fit on any floor, including around corners.
- Improved quality of working life due to reduced allergens in the atmosphere.
- More effective than peel-off mats.
- Continues to work after multiple steps in same area without becoming saturated.
- Improved yield, cost savings and profitability.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Full three-year warranty, typically lasts five+ years.
When TechTrak is used to replace peel-off tacky mats, massive cost savings can be achieved and contamination control is also far more effective (99 per cent for TechTrak Polymeric Contamination Control Flooring, approx. 27 per cent for tacky mats). The cost of TechTrak contamination control floor mat is only a fraction of the cost of disposable adhesive peel of mats in the first year. Each subsequent year of the expected four-five year active life, TechTrak polymer floor mats increases your savings.
MAXVAC Dust blocker 500
Envirosafe Ireland supply MAXVAC Dust blocker 500 which has been developed to remove and collect air-borne dust from indoor dusty work areas. Dustblocker continually works to clean the air you breathe.
It is suitable for many applications: from woodworking shops, machine rooms, repair workshops, bakeries, renovation areas and any other areas where silica dust from concrete, brick grout or mortar may be present. It is a quiet machine and is ideal for use in conjunction with Zipwall in occupied buildings when renovations or refits are being carried out. HEPA 14 filtration protects workers in dusty environments.
- Compact Aluminium housing
- 3 stage filter
- Power : 180w
- Voltage : 110 / 240v
- Air Flow : 1500m3/h
- Air Flow (filters) : 500m3/h
- Filter Type : HEPA 14
- Warranty : 2 Years
- Noise Level : 61 dB(A)
- Dimensions (cm) : 38w x 45d x 58h
- Weight : 27Kg
Tel : +353 87 9170231
Visit us at Stand L11 at the Fit-Out Expo 2018, February 6-7 at the RDS, Dublin.
Visit us at Stand F33 at the FM Ireland 2018 Show, March 6-7 at the RDS, Dublin.