There’s always a better way… FM Ireland features product, people and practices
22 January 2018
This is a unique opportunity for all those involved in creating and maintaining retail, industrial, commercial, government buildings and facilities. FM Ireland, which is set to take place on 6-7 March in Dublin’s RDS, is where you can come together, network with peers, hear the latest in new ideas, best practice and see latest products, services and solution providers that can be of direct assistance to you and your business.
Now more than ever, you need to be sure you’re getting the maximum return from every euro and minute available to you. By putting all the products, people and knowledge you need in one place, FM Ireland offers you the best possible return on your investment. So if you only have the time and budget to attend one event this year, make it this one.
Benefits of attending
- The complete event for those involved in managing, maintaining and operating facilities of all kinds.
- FreeExhibition featuring the largest range of products and services assembled in one place in Ireland this year.
- Free Conference content addressing your day-to-day concerns.
- The chance to talk to real people about real products, problems and practice.
- In-depth advice on products and services from the people who make and supply them.
- The greatest single gathering of your colleagues and people from related disciplines.
- Ideas, inspiration and answers, whatever your area of responsibility and working environment.
- Meet the organisations who represent you
FM Ireland uses a unique combination of conference content, delivered within Ireland’s largest exhibition of suppliers showcasing the latest products, services and solutions that can assist Irish businesses.
FM Ireland benefits from the active support of leading Irish organisations addressing the different aspects covered by the event. Their support guarantees that the conference programme is relevant to the needs of the market, whilst giving FM Ireland access to unique marketing channels from which to promote the event and secure attendance.
The Conference – Because knowledge is king
Topics and Themes Address will include:
Health & Safety Hosted by IOSH East Ireland Branch. Including:
- How to respond to emergency situations in your organisation – Pat O’Neill, Head of Mobility & Security, Dundrum Town Centre
- The importance of first aid in emergency response – Linda Gilryan, Director, Essential Health and Safety Services
- ISO 45001 – the new health and safety standard – Caroline Geoghegan – Managing Director of CG Business Consulting – Irelands leading ISO Consultancy
- How to support your clients in achieving legal compliance with regards to Legionella control. – Kerry Horton, Senior Consultant, ISHEM and Clive Hanna, Consultant, ISHEM
GDPR for FM’s – Organised in Association with: The GDPR Awareness Coalition
- GDPR – What is it and what does it mean for your role and your business? – Damien Traynor, Managing Director, Ambit Consultancy
- GDPR and Moving Data – The Risks and Challenges – Danielle Cussen, Managing Director, Wizuda
- Managing Personal Data in a FM environment – Terry McAdam, Consulting Partner, RSM Ireland
BIM & Smart Buildings Hosted by the SCSI and BIFM. Including:
- Benefits of and Process in Capturing Information of your building. – Kieran Beggan, COO, Integrated Facility Solutions
- BIM – What it is? And How it can assist the role of the FM Manager – Ralph Montague, Managing Partner, Arcdox
- Smart Building Technology & the FM. – Donal Sullivan, V.P. Johnson Controls
Fire Safety – Hosted by ASFP and the IFE. Including:
- Where Fire Safety & Health & Safety meet – Claire Smyth MIEI CMIOSH (Fire Engineer & Safety Consultant)
- The impact of Regulatory Change – Niall Rowan, Association for Passive Fire Protection
- Communicating the Fire Safety Message – Brian Bourke – IFE forum lead.
Security Stream – Hosted by ISIA. Including:
- Improve Your Risk Profile & Reduce Claims – Martin Stairs Security Consultant
- Realtime Security Data that Manages Risk – Chris Carter Brennan MD – WebWayOne
Other Presentations include:
- Business Rates & The Rating System – Martin P. O’Donnell, Head of Business Rates & Compulsory Purchase, CBRE
- How to Pass Compliance Audits With Your CMMS – Roy Rothwell, Fluke Corporation
The Exhibition – Making things better
Featuring over 100 Exhibitors and thousands of products and services and solutions… this is a unique opportunity to see the latest and discover new approaches and suppliers that can help you.
Don’t Miss out! Register Now!
Whilst attendance to FM Ireland (Including Health & Safety Ireland and Fire & Safety Ireland) is free, we recommend that you register online. Visit www.fmireland.com where you can see the latest information.
Those companies interested in exhibiting should contact the FM Ireland Team on +44 1892 518877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org://www.engineersjournal.ie/2018/01/22/theres-always-better-way-fm-ireland-6-7-march-2018-rds-dublin-product-people-practices/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/fm-ireland.pnghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/fm-ireland-300x300.pngSponsoredconference,facilities management