Reliability Ireland Conference 2017 to take place in Kilkenny in September
27 June 2017
The key success to this conference is the networking opportunities amongst engineers from different engineering industries: wind, gas, hydro power, air, road and rail transport, shipping, manufacturing, food and pharmaceutical industries. Presented by TelLab the conference will be held in the Lyrath Hotel, County Kilkenny on 12 and 13 September 2017.
Delegate registration is open online at www.reliabilityireland.ie.
Top 10 reasons why you should attend:
- Gain access to world class knowledge, experts and trends
- Network with your peers, customers and industry leaders
- Hear case studies covering the use of reliability in practical environments
- Guidance to maintenance processes, issues and solutions
- Understand possible causes of break down to prevent equipment failure
- Understand oil analysis reports and how data trending can save thousands in repairs
- Maximise asset reliability through preventive maintenance
- Learn about new developments in sampling techniques and technology
- Make yourself more valuable to your existing and future employers and clients
Enjoy our social programme including a conference dinner, a visit to T.E. Laboratories and a complimentary tour of Walsh Whiskey Distillery
Delegates with have the opportunity to see new technologies, trends, learn best practice techniques and meet the industry-leading companies. We have chosen to keep the exhibition to a limited number of spaces to ensure we achieve this objective.
Current exhibitors include KEW Engineering as Gold Sponsor and Bronze Sponsor: Checkfluid, MRG Laboratories, Eastway Technical Consultants, Engineers Ireland, International Lubrication for Machinery Lubrication, CC Jensen, Dickson Bearings and Transmission, ADE Industrial & Hy-Pro Filtration, ARQ Asset Solutions Ltd, AVT Reliability (Ireland), Fleury Engineering Services.
The Reliability Ireland Conference is supported by T.E. Laboratories. Founded in 1991 the company has four divisions each specialising in their own fields: transformer/lubrication analysis laboratory, environmental/microbiological analysis laboratory, chemical manufacturing laboratory and research & development laboratory.http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2017/06/27/reliability-ireland-conference-2017-to-take-place-in-kilkenny-in-september/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/reliability-ireland-conference.pnghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/reliability-ireland-conference-300x300.pngNewsconference,Engineers Ireland,Kilkenny