Save the date – Engineers Ireland Annual General Meeting set for Wednesday, 31 May
22 May 2017
The Annual General Meeting of Engineers Ireland will be held on Wednesday, 31 May at 6:30pm in the theatre at Engineers Ireland, 22 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. All members are welcome (from 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start).
The agenda will include:
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday, 31 May 2016
- Auditor’s report and financial statement for the calendar year 2016
- Annual Report 2016 and the President’s Review for the 2016-2017 session
- Director General’s Report
- Appointment of the Vice President
- Inauguration of the President for 2017-2018
- Result of Ballot for new Council members
- Any other business
Refreshments will be served in Café Clyde after the AGM. Please register your attendance by emailing Ailish Tierney.
To view the draft Annual Report 2016, please visit: engineersireland.ie/EngineersIreland/media/SiteMedia/communications/publications/EI_Annual_Report_2016FINAL.pdf?ext=.pdfhttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/2017/05/22/save-date-engineers-ireland-annual-general-meeting-set-wednesday-31-may/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/22-Clyde-Road.pnghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/22-Clyde-Road-300x235.pngNewsAGM,Engineers Ireland