KAESER Compressed Air Technics Seminar
24 April 2017
This Compressed Air Seminar will be a very good opportunity for engineers to get more familiar with compressed air systems.
Venue: Red Cow Morans Hotel
Tutor: Marcel Wohlleben: Compressed Air Application Engineer, Coburg, Germany
Dates available May 10th or 11th
Sessions 9.00am to 1pm.
Lunch will be included at 1pm
The Seminar will include the following topics:
10 point Check List for Station Efficiency
• Controlling a system to achieve maximum efficiency
• VSD in systems
• Air Quality and the treatment needed
• Pipe Systems and the cost of Leaks
• System Design
• Heat Recovery: Utilising exhaust heat or Heating Hot Water
• Question and Answer session
The Seminar includes:
• The Compressed Air Seminar Handbook: A definitive guide to Compressed Air Systems
• Support through our Applications division (Alin Muntean) based in Dublin
• Cost per person is €60.00 (payable in advance)
KAESER COMPRESSORS Ltd.
Unit 43/44 · Western Parkway · Business Park · Ballymount Road · 12 Dublin
Tel: 00353/1-456 54 33 · Lo-call: 1850 369400 · Fax: 00353/1-456 73 28