Anti-static: the spark won’t jump due to the electrically conductive flooring
11 November 2016
KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 211 ESD is an electrically conductive, coloured coating based on a two-component epoxy resin for industrial areas. Besides being a jointless and abrasion-resistant epoxy resin coating, the coating is electrically conductive.
It is especially suitable for the increased demands to ESD protection and it is especially suitable for assembly and testing rooms, manufacturing, testing or handling electrical parts.
KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 211 ESD provides the latest adjusted conductive technology. The material is conductive, to a large extent independent of thickness of layers and can be provided in pale colours. KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 211 ESD provides a very good resistance to mechanical load and to chemicals.
It is stable to oil, grease, water, salt-solutions and different acids and bases. KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 211 ESD is suitable for slip resistant, scattered coatings.
For all areas of electronics and electrical engineering with requirements to ESD like e.g. test rooms, laboratories, assembly halls, stockage areas and many more
Build-up of System
- Layer in Detail
- Smooth Coating Smooth Coating
- Lamination strength 1.5-2.5 mm 1-2mm
- Coating Standard: High-Quality: KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 211 ESD KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 212 ESD
- Conductive Coat Install grounding system with copper bands on 1 – 2 spots for each 100m²
- Apply the conductive coat KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 799 Conductive Coat Scratch Coat KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 50 mixed with KLB-Sand Blend 2/1 Base Coat KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 50
- Substrate Requirements to the substrate according to the BEB-worksheets and our detailed base coat instructions or advice by our technicians.
Commercially and industrially used coatings can be produced as follows:
- Layer in Detail
- Increasing the To slightly increase the slip resistance grade scatter with silicum carbide
- Slip-Resistance Grade
- Matting For a matt surface additionally apply KLB-SYSTEM POLYURETHANE PU 881 EL+
- Alternative Coatings Standard: KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 200 EL+
For ESD-requirements: KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 211 ESD, EP 212 ESD or EP 200 EL+
combined with PU 881 EL+
- Elastic: KLB-SYSTEM POLYURETHANE PU 413 EL+
- Vapour-permeable: KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 785 EL+ or EP 790 EL+
- For WHG-requirements: KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 280 WHG
- Resistant to Chemicals: KLB-SYSTEM EPOXY EP 285 EL+