ESB searching for 50 engineers as it launches graduate programme
14 October 2016
Image via ESB.ie
ESB has begun a graduate recruitment drive and is on the lookout for 50 engineers.
Through its Graduate Development Programme 2017 the company is looking to hire 50 engineers – a mix of electrical, mechanical and civil graduates. ESB is looking to hear from students due to graduate in 2017, or those who graduated in the last two years and are looking to develop their career in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
The Engineers Ireland CPD accredited employer is offering engineering graduates the opportunity to work as part of a diverse and innovative team in a culture that thrives on teamwork.
As part of the programme graduates can avail of:
- structured rotations;
- challenging assignments;
- robust learning and development;
- experience working on major projects;
- exposure to different aspects of ESB’s business; and,
- a mentor who will help them on their career journey.
What are ESB looking for?
- you should have (or be working towards) a minimum level 8 engineering degree with a minimum 2:1 classification;
- graduate engineering positions will be based throughout Ireland, and you may need to be able to travel nationally in the case of ESB Networks and internationally in the case of Generation and Wholesale Markets and ESB International
- you need good communication skills, excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly; and,
- be innovative in your approach and able to demonstrate your ability to actively contribute your team.
Successful applicants will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and be supported to achieve personal and career development goals. The three-year programme encourages graduates to build on their passions and individual skills as they are supported in shaping their future career through challenging and rewarding work enhanced by continuous learning and development.
Further information on how to apply is available here.http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2016/10/14/esb-graduate-programme/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ESB-graduates.jpghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ESB-graduates-300x260.jpgNewscivil,CPD,electrical,ESB,graduates,mechanical