Engineers Ireland AGM set to take place this evening in Clyde Road
31 May 2016
The Annual General Meeting of Engineers Ireland will be held this evening (Tuesday May 31) at 6.30pm in Engineers Ireland HQ, 22 Clyde Road in Dublin’s Ballsbridge.
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 28 May 2015;
2. Auditor’s report and financial statement for the calendar year 2015;
3. Annual Report and the President’s review for the 2015-2016 session;
4. Director General Caroline Spillane’s report;
5. To consider and, if thought fit, approve the following recommendation of Council: “That Council be authorised to determine the rates of annual subscription to be applied for the year 2017”;
6. Appointment of External Auditors;
7. Scrutineer’s report on the 2016 Council election;
8. Presidential Invitations to Fellowship of Engineers Ireland;
9. The appointment of the incoming Vice-President, Dr Kieran Feighan;
10. Inauguration of Dermot Byrne as President for 2016-2017;
11. Any other business;
12. Close of meeting.
Admission is free and all are welcome. The AGM is expected to take an hour to an 1.5 hours maximum.
To register your interest or for further information on the AGM, please contact Nicola Kavanagh on firstname.lastname@example.org://www.engineersjournal.ie/2016/05/31/engineers-ireland-2016-agm/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/theatre.pnghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/theatre-300x226.pngNewsDublin,Engineers Ireland