Free workshop on how to make time, cost and design savings on your next project
09 February 2016
A CPD-certified and free-of-charge workshop is to be held in the Ramada Hotel, Belfast, on February 25 and the Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin, on April 7.
The workshop will focus on an introduction to Tensar® geogrids and solving your soft ground applications. The attendees will receive training on TensarPave 7 and will receive a copy of the software. http://www.tensar.co.uk/workshops
An introduction to Tensar® geogrids and solving your soft ground applications
What if as a client…
YOU need to make initial savings on your project without impacting performance?
YOU were looking to extend asset life?
YOU were looking to reduce whole life cost?
What if as a consultant…
YOU need support increasing your design capacity?
YOU need to reduce environmental impact on a project?
YOU had access to software that produces quick, reliable designs?
What if as a contractor…
YOU need to reduce your construction program or are behind schedule and need a solution to catch up?
YOU need to lower your overall resource cost?
YOUR site is not accessible and you need to improve access?
- Brief introduction to Tensar® as a company
- Learn the benefits of TriAx® stabilisation methodology
- The advantages of using geosynthetics against traditional methods
- Software demo plus live tutorial using worked examples of projects
Advantages of attending:
- Receive expert training on industry leading software TensarPave 7;
- Explore the advantages of subgrade stabilisation methods using Tensar® geogrids;
- Discover how the use of TriAx® geogrids can:
- Increase project savings
- Lower environmental impact
- Speed up project time
To register for a WHAT if … workshop. Visit http://www.tensar.co.uk/workshopregistration
Email: email@example.com Call: +44 (0) 1254266844http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2016/02/09/free-workshop-on-how-to-make-time-cost-and-design-savings-on-your-next-project/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/aaa1b-1024x683.jpghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/aaa1b-300x300.jpgNewsCPD