Calling all graduates… ESB Graduate Development Programme 2016
27 October 2015
Do you want to work for a vibrant, successful and innovative organisation? We have a number of exciting opportunities for graduates starting September 2016 across a range of disciplines. Closing date for applications is November 6, 2015.
ESB is Ireland’s foremost energy company. We are leading the way in developing sustainable energy solutions to meet the demands of modern life. We operate across the electricity market. We generate – creating cleaner power using various technologies including wind, thermal and hydro. We transmit and distribute – building smarter networks using smart meters and smart grids. We are a leading supplier of electricity and gas in Ireland.
Our people are among the best in the world and are recognised globally for their skills in the energy sector. We share that knowledge through our international consultancy business providing a full range of engineering, operations and maintenance solutions and strategic consultancy services.
We are a company that really cares about its people. You will have the opportunity to work in a diverse and innovative organisation and be part of a wide and varied team, all of whom have an important role to play in delivering the organisation’s strategic objectives. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and you will be supported to achieve your personal and career development goals.
Our Graduate Development Programme
Working with ESB, you will be part of a winning team in a culture that thrives on teamwork and innovation. Our Graduate Programme is a structured 3-year programme which will help you to develop professionally and personally and further your career.
The development programme will include a combination of:
- Challenging work assignments
- Off-the-job training that will further your professional and personal development
We have a diverse range of graduate opportunities in the following areas:
- Engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil) As an engineering graduate you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, both in Ireland and overseas, while pursuing your professional accreditation.
- IT – Join our team of almost 500 IT professionals operating one of the most technologically advanced IT and telecommunications systems in Ireland. We have one of the largest IT spends in Ireland and support over 450 applications.
- HR – Build your HR expertise by working in a number of different specialist areas across our dynamic HR function, which provides a full range of HR services to our 7,000 employees.
- Marketing – As part of Electric Ireland’s award winning marketing team, you will gain valuable experience in marketing communications, sponsorship and digital marketing working on an iconic brand in a fast moving and competitive environment.
- Trading – Start your career in the exciting and dynamic world of energy trading gaining experience in trading gas, electricity, coal and interconnector capacity from our fast-paced in-house trading room.
No matter what part of our business you work in, you will continue to grow, whileworking along side the brightest and the best!
How to apply
The closing date for applications is November 6, 2015. For more information on our Graduate Programme visit www.esbgraduates.iehttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/2015/10/27/esb-graduate-development-programme-2016/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ESB.pnghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ESB-300x300.pngSponsoredESB,jobs