ISO50001 Ireland 2015 – engineering out the implementation challenges
21 April 2015
Following its success over the last two years, the ISO50001 Ireland Conference 2015 will take place on 20 May at Croke Park, Dublin.
This event, tailored for the Irish business community, highlights the challenges and benefits for Irish companies transitioning to the ISO50001 international energy standard.
Up to 200 energy leads, environmental health and safety and operations directors from food manufacturing, pharmaceutical, medical, chemical, ICT and financial services will attend the event as delegates. Industry leaders will discuss the important issues of audit and accreditation, measurement and verification, finance/grant aid, legal, integrated standards and return on investment.
Keynote speakers include:
- EMPI – Conor Molloy, event chair
- Alex White TD – Minister for Communications, Energy and and Natural Resources
- Ervia – Dermot Walsh, energy engineer
- Bank of Ireland – Bernard Higgins, infrastructure manager
- Association of Energy Engineers – Ian Boylan
- Intel Ireland – Joseph O’Sullivan, principal engineer
- Intel Ireland – Kevin Geoghegan, energy manager
- Abbott Ireland – Peter De Bie, environmental engineer, Sligo
- An Post – John Smith, ancillary services
- Roadstone Ireland – Kevin Donovan, energy manager
- SEAI – Majella Kelleher, head of energy demand management
- Certification Europe – Emma Cooke
- Pfizer Ireland – Donal O’Herlihy, energy engineer
- Iarnrod Eireann – Willie Pierce, environment & energy manager
ISO50001 Ireland is an event driven by the necessity for energy efficiency in Irish business. No other industry event has or will bring together such a high level of delegate and speaker line-up.
To receive your delegate pack for ISO50001 Ireland 2015, which will take place in Croke Park Dublin on 20 May, please contact email@example.com and an information pack will be forwarded to you. See www.iso50001ireland.ie for more.http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2015/04/21/iso50001-ireland-conference-2015/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Croke--1024x674.jpghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Croke--300x300.jpgNewsconference,energy,standards