The search for the 2015 CPD Accredited Employer of the Year begins
10 February 2015
Engineers Ireland will soon launch the 2015 search for the CPD Accredited Employer of the Year, a premium award for employers of professional engineers and technicians.
Now in its 12th year, the award aims to recognise the successful accomplishment of an organisation’s strategic vision through the use of suitable continuous professional development (CPD) initiatives. Previous winners include DePuy Synthes, Abbott Ireland, Dromone Engineering and OpenHydro Technology. Information and case studies of previous winners and finalists are available to view here.
Last year’s winning project, from Depuy Synthes Cork, highlighted how the organisation’s worldwide engineering is now managed from its Cork plant and how the site has achieved a 50% increase in productivity and in manufacturing volume. Finalist organisations will present their entries to an audience of CPD accredited employer organisations on Wednesday, 7 October 2015 in Engineers Ireland. The winning employer will be announced at the Engineers Ireland Excellence Awards on Friday, 6 November 2015.
Once again, this year, entries will be judged by an experienced judging panel, composed of learning and development industry experts:
- Martin Lowery (chair), chartered engineer, FIEI, former president of Engineers Ireland;
- Tommy Fanning, head of biopharmaceuticals & food, IDA Ireland;
- Tom Kelly, head of manufacturing, global sourcing and competitive division, Enterprise Ireland;
- Dr Mary Collins, senior executive development specialist at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Institute of Leadership; and
- Aidan Harney, learning & development partner, Intel (Ireland & EMEA)
For more information, please contact Dee, Eoin or Kelly by phoning 01 665 1305 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Download an entry form here.http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2015/02/10/search-2015-cpd-accredited-employer-year-begins/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/DePuy-Winners-CPD-Employer.jpghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/DePuy-Winners-CPD-Employer-300x300.jpgNewsUncategorizedawards,CPD