CAD Group launches new ‘express plan’ printing service
26 November 2014
The CAD Group is a specialist supplies company that has been delivering solutions and products for the engineering and construction sector for over 10 years. It is an Irish, family-run business and provides a nationwide delivery service to clients. The company provides solutions for engineers through its website, which is broken into three different divisions:
- CAD Digital – wide-format technology;
- CAD Supplies – plotter-supplies on the go; and
- CAD Print Bureau – express plan printing
The launch of its new service, CAD Print Bureau, is to benefit the construction sector – architects and engineers alike. The service is made simple and easy to use through CAD Group’s website.
How it works
If you need plan drawings, tenders or planning applications printed, then simply upload your PDF drawings via the website at this address. CAD Group will print them instantly using wide-format printers, fold or roll them free of charge and courier them direct to your door using overnight delivery, ensuring that you have them next morning by DPD Couriers.
Why it works
- With this service, you are getting a reliable print provider that will get drawings out into the field every time within 24 hours;
- All delivery is free – the company will even deliver to a third-party address for you;
- No more travelling, parking or waiting in queues to get your drawings printed, just upload and hit ‘send’;
- All scales are kept to original size but can be scaled up or down on request;
- No more wasting time and money visiting print shops;
- Visit the web link to obtain a fast quote.
CAD Group has over 200 clients using the service for different reasons. Over the last year, clients have given feedback on why they use the service. Some customers said that it was cheaper for them to pay to have the drawing application produced, based on the time it would take them to print, fold and collate the package or pay somebody else in the office to fold over 40 to 250 drawings (coupled with the price of paper and ink usage).
Other clients reported that when architects or engineers are printing drawings for clients directly, they have no guide as to what to charge the client and risk upsetting the balance of customer relationships. In other words, when engineers get drawings printed by the CAD Group, they get an invoice showing breakdown of what it cost. Therefore, they can present receipt for work printed to the client and the balance is restored.
Please visit the website for full information on products and services. Two packages for pricing are available: ‘Pay as you Print’ and ‘Contract’ (for large-volume users). Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephen Elliott at: 049 4330019.http://www.engineersjournal.ie/2014/11/26/cad-group-launches-new-express-plan-printing-service/http://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/513138635.jpghttp://www.engineersjournal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/513138635-300x300.jpgNewsconstruction,planning