Engineers Ireland calls for entries to MEETA Awards 2014
01 September 2014
The Irish Maintenance and Asset Management Society (MEETA) Awards are a premier awards selection for those working in asset management and reliability. MEETA is a society within Engineers Ireland that actively encourages and promotes the implementation of best practice in Industrial Maintenance.
The awards highlight and reward the ingenuity shown by those in maintenance and asset management in providing value to their companies. The MEETA Awards consist of three award categories:
- The Student Award;
- The Industry Awards (including subcategories of Technology and Management); and
- The Health and Safety Award.
Winners are recognised at a special award ceremony held on Thursday, 20 November – the night before the MEETA 30th Anniversary Conference. The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Benefit from Experience’ (booking information to be released shortly).
- Student Award sponsored by ESS Ltd: closing date 19 September
- Industry Awards (Technology and Management categories) sponsored by PMI Software: closing date 26 September
- Health and Safety Awards sponsored by the Health and Safety Authority: closing date 26 September
Entry requirements are simple – just click to download entry forms:
MEETA Maintenance and Asset Management Awards 2014
MEETA Health & Safety Awards 2014